A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » MC children's programs was fired for posing naked

A former broadcaster of the show CBeebies unveils terminated reason is because photographed nude for a campaign by the animal protection organization PETA.

According to Metro, Sarah-Jane broadcaster Honeywell, BBC, 42 were laid off after her photograph appeared on the report.


She wrote about the experience on her website as follows: "I was completely wrong, and needs my innocence on transparency and free to live his life has made me fired.


"I know myself to blame, but the kids love me, I'd love to give them pleasure, and I was stupid enough to think like that," Sarah-Jane shared.

She also said that you lead with Justin Fletcher himself is no longer talking to her after she was fired.

"From my photos appeared in newspapers, I did not hear any news from his friend anymore. But I understand why he did so, "she said. /.

No comments: