A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » Song Hye Kyo: 'My Song as agitated'

Song Hye Kyo meeting with Korean reporters Tuesday 20/4, on the occasion of solar Descendants movie ends. Actress for co-star Song Joong Ki much praise: "When I first read the script I thought an actor's expression is an important factor to the success of the work. Joong Ki has successfully completed that task. he has a great appeal. Demonstrating his shaken me indeed. "

Beauty revealed her anxiety paragraph makes Yoo Shi Jin especially when asked: "This is to apologize or confess that?". She commented this paragraph Joong Ki takes sincere, earnest. She also impressed with Joong Ki's eyes in the scene where he used a helicopter to find earthquake Mo Kang Yeon.

song-hye-kyo-toi-tung-vibration-dong-ahead-but-joong-ki
Song Hye Kyo in meeting the Korean press.
In the eyes of Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki life is kind, sincere and polite. "When tired, people are difficult to avoid the frustrating but keep moderation Joong Ki. I see there are many things to learn in Joong Ki, though he's younger than me. He's the rare actor in recent years thick".

Yonhapnews answered questions about "love handsome, dangerous work as Jin Yoo Shi", the beautiful "I slightly worry if you have a boyfriend like that. But if that man made me trust, the power of love will help me through it all. the first episode, viewers Mo Kang blame Yoo Shi Yeon Jin always refused. May they come to understand that she's pleased. If you meet a man like that I also hesitated as Mo Yeon ".

song-hye-kyo-toi-tung-vibration-dong-ahead-but-joong-ki-1
KBS publicity photo crew "Descendants sun" during filming celebrate.
Before some ideas that end Descendants film solar unreasonable, Song Hye Kyo said she did not feel so: "Finish it with my thoughts. As the new TV series should have the difficult conversation imagine in life ".

After Descendants sun, Song Hye Kyo's name to new heights, she received numerous invitations advertising. Looking ahead, the beautiful participate in the promotion works in a number of Asian countries.

No comments: