A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » Miss Vietnam Identity say about questionable 'anticipate questions'?

Beauty Thu Ngan shared her reading ability skim much so quickly. That's why she does not look like the paper record questions other candidates.

- In the implementation of conduct of the top 5, she is the only candidate not stop reading the question paper, leading to mistakes, make corrections MC Ngoc Diem right. Can you explain why?

- Really when the top 5 and stand on stage, I feel like sitting on the hot seat. And when shaking so I will not be able to avoid some errors. I did not observe you read the paper, which suddenly gave it to him MC Anh Tuan. I think that's a minor problem. When should recall your questions, I am very nervous because not remember.

- The paper that she did not look still read fluently makes others questioned she said before questions of conduct. What do you think about this?

- As everyone saw, I only remember the keywords, remember to read the question wrong. Because I read a lot, the ability to skim rapidly. I myself also feel sorry for that incident.

- I intend to do with the prize money of 500 million?

- Honestly I have thought about winning the crown, but not thought to be using it like a reward. Until now parents supported me financially, from education to foster ... so I think this money will exchange with parents and family to participate in charitable activities. I will use 90% bonus to charity.

- Earlier, during the contest Miss Vietnam Global Identity, she once shared dream is to help a million people in Vietnam, including the poor and the youth-oriented future. So when was crowned, she intends to make wishes with this?

- My dream is to help one million people in Vietnam, including the poor, the elderly, young children and those young people have not been the path for the future direction. I want to develop themselves, thereby helping young future-oriented, their happiness and how to report the family hospitality. Actually, I have begun to realize the dream of this before.


I started by making the Fund's ambassador against drowning, swimming eradicate blind children in Vietnam. Besides, I also participated in charity from a few years ago. Thanks to the support and help of those of you go ahead, I was to fund a green generation to protect the environment and help the poor.


- After the coronation, she has continued to study in Switzerland or reserves other varieties of the beautiful people?

- For me, the most important thing of a new age girl is the wisdom and inner beauty - called kindness. Only beauty durability and lasting beauty knowledge. A pretty girl with no knowledge will be quickly forgotten by people.

Therefore, I have a commitment to their academic career. I want to prove to everyone that girls are not just beautiful Vietnam is not smart.

Moreover, the organizers also say that being Miss does not affect the learning of the students living abroad. My course only lasted 6 thang.Trong practice time, I have more time to promote the image of Vietnam tourism and in Switzerland.

- Recently, some nice placings in other competitions that are known around the active lifestyle. As a crown holding a beauty contest, you do to keep the picture?

- I will answer this question stems from his dream. It is not good to change things from the young people of Vietnam so that you have better thoughts. And I will do from now on. Once you have committed so, not because of a what I would destroy the dream go, finish it so easy.

No comments: