A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » Changjiang: 'I do a lot of trade-offs to be famous'

- Recently, in addition messy affair with Van Que model, many other private relationships he also revealed. What do you say?

- I never take the time and effort to explain away or justify these things. People say I peach blossom, peach blossom if that is a lot of women around the right. In my fan club, from the south to the north only 10 boys, all girls left.

I think that has a celebrity nobody avoid non-market woes or unexpected. Many people look forward to the famous but not everyone is given the chance. So I accept to pay the price, embrace the pain does not belong to its supposed to be famous. I can let people gossip, gossip whatever, provided they let the ones who love me be in peace.

truong-stretch-toi-list-doi-rat-nhieu-de-duoc-noi-English
Starring Nha Phuong (left) sent many words of love on his birthday together 20/4 of Changjiang two intimate photos on the coast.
- To get today, he risked like?

- So far I do not have a degree in acting. Both times the school actors and directors to be fired halfway through because I have no money to pay school fees. Meanwhile teachers also advised me to choose another profession. I used to go out flyers, get patch pump car, job done enough to earn a living. Then the opportunity came when I met him Huu Loc and stage performance at New Smile. 8 years ago, just 50,000 dong for a play longer than two hours as I was glad to shed tears. As a mere actor, I used to be so common that it is considered as remuneration, instead of putting money into the hands, they threw the whole bunch in front to collect myself. At that time I still think his patience because there is no identity, it certainly does not have a voice. They have money, have the right, want to do well.

Famous until then, I lost a lot of friends relationship. Before I could gather with their peers at any time, but three years ago, when more is known, residents of old friends shunned me. They asked me to go out, go drinking, but I'm busy at day forum participants, gradually they are famous I should keep a distance. In fact there are times when I'm free, such as late at night, I want to call you, then they were sleeping, and their families, their wives and children again. Where can I get people to indulge their living history ... However, I accept the tradeoff for me only famous new conditions for my family and relatives.

- British how to overcome situations like that at work?

- I am also only human, not divine or iron should not talk "long life in showbiz is permanently scar emotional" as people think. I also have my own corner. On stage, in any role, the audience rarely touched, but when I was alone, I cry a lot. As was thrown bunch of money in the face, I locked myself in my room crying all day. In those moments of loneliness or hurt to make, I just like being alone for gnawing pain. Later a girlfriend, I prefer to stay with her for sharing and listening. More later, busy work, I rarely have time to sad.

truong-stretch-toi-list-doi-rat-nhieu-de-duoc-noi-English-1
Changjiang famous comedy theater with Santa image Hard Ten.
- What do you think if said Changjiang run should show much less innovation and creativity in tone?

- The audience made comments like that have to do new comedians understand the pressure of this profession. A singer can sing the hit to 10 years, but Tran Thanh, Truong Giang think corruption is a skits mind, just take the show Monday, to show Tuesday, had filled online video. Comedy skits that our whole thought because they can not ask others to write. Creative skits to the audience a laugh continuously for 10 minutes more difficult to write the screenplay. Currently, I do not hope to have a breakthrough in his career. Before me still pursue images Hard Ten, only new and more creative pieces, comedy only.

- Not easy to be creative in Changjiang comedy transferred to MC though often been criticized for bad leads. He answer?

- This, I hear a lot. People tell Changjiang said it was crap, the whole star MC said quickly, said tripping. They say this is true, so I only dare to take the small gameshow that while standing there I could say honestly, the audience felt sorry for the supporters. As for the big show, where monumental I dare to take. Initially after receiving an invitation to MC, I hesitated but I learned quite a bit per person, including Tran Thanh learn to draw their experiences. Usually I rarely respond to such comments because it is their own opinion. Must have worked so hard for today, so I usually do not ignore any opportunity to do any job.

truong-stretch-toi-list-doi-rat-nhieu-de-duoc-noi-English-2
Changjiang on the bench coach gameshow "Arena joke".
- When bench coach comedy gameshow, he received a response from the audience how?

- The audience loves me and I am also confident with this role. I was invited manufacturers before recording the year. Even when they invite me, I accepted immediately, knowing this is his forte. What they show on stage, I have experienced so easily identify strengths and weaknesses of each candidate to correct them. Moreover, I was working with him Duc Thinh, Tran Thanh, spouses Thu Trang - PhD Law should be a lot of inspiration.

No comments: