A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » Nguyen Anh 9 son replaced the father accompanist for Khanh Ha, Tuan Ngoc

Organizing Committee chain Golden Age music program will perform a concert childhood memory of musician Nguyen Anh 9 in Hanoi on July 24/4. The program has the participation of artists like Tuan Ngoc, Khanh Ha, Luu Bich, Bao Yen ...

baby-boy-nguyen-he-9-substituted-cha-dem-dan-for-Secretary-ha-tuan-ngoc
Musician Nguyen Quang will replace father accompanist for his famous song in concert in the capital on the day 24/4.
Although just gone through emotional shock, composer Nguyen Quang - son of Nguyen Anh 9 - has assumed the role of program director. He said: "I just experienced the loss of tremendous, unbearable thought that. Really now, I dare not think of what I would do in honor of the musician Nguyen Anh 9 for good . I just know I will use up to commemorate his father's heart. In the original script program, my father would accompanist for singing Lonely Khanh Ha. Now, I would rather the father do it. In exchange visits the last scenario, Tuan Ngoc also expressed interest in singing farewell to my father greeted mi Sadness song. I agreed. "

Family, Nguyen Quang very close to his father. He has said very little father and son talk together, make only a few months time. But whenever I go on stage and accompanist together, they like to be connected by wire music. This person does not need to say anything, the other person also has to understand the mind. Nguyen Quang said he is today partly because of the days, "spoke more" father taught piano and mentorship, his guidance along the way.

No comments: