A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » Thu Minh: 'They are threatening me'

Thu Minh appeared at a press conference in Hanoi am 29/7 and answer questions from the press.

Evening 28/7, a segment share of Facebooker denounce fraud Thu Minh and her husband are now foreclosed home. Shortly after the news was made, Thu Minh has countered gently on individual pages. She said she still did not appear, but fled as the other individual pages written. Besides, her confidence she did nothing wrong the law should not fear.


29/7 morning, Thu Minh appeared in the press conference launching the campaign ceremony Pangolin Protection. The singer said: "I'm still here, my life is still normal! Tonight I still participate in Vietnam Idol. These problems are not related to me. I am not responsible for the diversion Petersburg. the problem you're hearing from a group of people that they are violating the law, defamatory others. And I will have the intervention of lawyers. the whole issue I will have information dignity, right to Say law to the media ".



Thu Minh said she knew people who had slandered her. "They threatened me attitude. But I'm still standing here, and do not take any measures to prevent them. Since I do not have a problem that must encroach hiding. They are doing, right or wrong will be legal processing rule "- the singer said. Besides, Thu Minh said when the news, she was sad, burning and pressure. But she was not worried, because not doing anything wrong. She just felt sorry for the fans and those who love her.

No comments: