A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » The incredible thing about MC Quyen Linh brother

Cockfight melee as playing, racing, ... disruptive roll heaven, life is so challenging but not once Rights Loc 'death' names.

Only when kindness, wholeheartedly with movies, you feel all is how the 'birth of karma profession'.

Almost a ghost while filming 'Ma Village'


Professional role - a character whose life pinched, exiled in the film Ma village is very successful Rights Loc closed. That success, in the words of Rights fun Loc is "unfortunately that disreputable past, also pinched many, many experiences like that." Told of a time getting the script "Ma Village", read the 7th to the rights set Loc hurried call director Nguyen Huu The "ugly" right shoulder Industry. When it comes to directing a low serial sand, patented idea Loc Rights,, unexpectedly, he nodded and also take care of travel, accommodation and meals with the crew in Luong Son, Hoa Binh during the shoot.


"Ma Village" does not have the character, the context around the city. This is a film about the countryside, the mountains in the historical period of more than 20 years ago (the subsidy). Panoramic mountain forests and hence, the actor very hard. This film has more passion for new Loc rights and understand that "vocational student of karma" is how.

Recall the time the crew was "fooled" for those living with HIV throughout but still well-off Rights Loc bumps. "Every day has to go back to the dead. On the Monday, the same room living dead Loc and Loc knows that his long full life with HIV. You imagine, not being prepared, no longer avoid speaking to their minimum things in life, just eating sleeping brushing cleansing ... General before. at that time, insisted Loc Saigon, not film anything. the world as collapsed, only complete, make her die too then, Loc think so. it was not until the crew analyzes, but also realized that Loc go do tests overall, "Loc sharing rights.

Loc filming rights to run on the mountain, the crew was surveying the scene, no matter what happens. Loc rights held only every job. But, unfortunately, the next day back with a fallen tree, Acting Loc run as "Ghost" did not pay any attention to that tree, he fell over, before a deep pit to 5m. Cameramen immediately throw the most modern camcorders of television Vietnam at that time to grab his hand. Death refused him that time but if not, make him lie back deep pits.

Other times, when filming Industrial arson, because the director wanted Rights Loc good performance, so your sense, what they put into this wholeheartedly crumble should be requested manually Rights Loc Roofing sheets wild back home. Wild climbing house, roof collapsed, burying him under debris, so that "death" still refused him. "Maybe the people I live with HIV infection died, they love me, bless me, make mercy to my house is still very new, so I fortunately so. Chứ turns on the mountain, once snatched cobra I slipped it in early, but winning is always what time it is, "confided Rights Loc.

Spend money like fuel and to spend huge fortune

Acting Loc rights protection, earned the money from his main effort spent New regret the days roam. Rights Loc said that the sister Thach Thao (MC Quyen Linh wife) many times was he quarrel to the point she had to quit crying about. But when Right Loc change, Thach Thao loved him deeply, had stood by him in all circumstances.

Right Loc wife, when accidentally saw the picture day "eat devastating damage" of he had to say: "This is á husband? If known before this husband, wife will not dare to know, let alone a wife ". Therefore, those who walked beside him this time, he appreciated immensely, his huge fortune to this time is none other than his family and his wife and children.

"The vandalism came the day sky, turned and nothing but battered body. At first, I did not care about the house, every backpack to your home this forty day, another chip meals to your home. Go mother died but also mothers everywhere image please ask for homeless church. But now with the family, I have another, to care for his little family. We hope the children grow up with a good living environment. new hours pity his parents the day before, but too late. so I have wholeheartedly with small family, I have to spend the greater is my child, it was fortune that. Maybe next year, I'm trying to ' producing 'a fortune anymore, "Loc said rights.


Listen Right Loc said that, I turned to ask Quyen Linh: Until this moment, he is proud to receive Rights Loc his brother, and he is satisfied with me yet? Rights laughed and said: "Who says I do not dare to take their children. Because it is naughty, rogue it? I never do not claim rights Loc his brother at all. It's just that, when I turned and I decided redo mind, I do not want to because his name was included in the artistic village of pressure makes you do. make public misconceptions. I quietly watched the way you're going to. If I do fall, I will raise my brother up. So far, I am still not satisfied with the Rights Loc, myself more than 20 years making art is also not happy with myself anymore is. art that satisfaction is down. it's just that, I should note my effort it. That's all. "

Right Loc also would not dare identify themselves successful, thousands of miles away from the road is long, the road goes ever to finish. Just know that, at present, the way I go a lot of supporters, brought joy to many people, family, wife and children feel secure, absolute trust. Unlike the day before, who were also assigned to work for sure "that guy you Quyen Linh, assigning it to another do nothing to Quyen Linh".

No comments: