A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » Thanh Thao: 'I want to have children in the next year'

"After this show, I will spend time with the family's small happiness. I want to have children in the next year" - Singer Thanh Thao disclosed.

Want to have children in the next year

- Hello! Her life now how, both in artistic and private life?

- I have busy days happily because the preparations for the show 20 years of singing.

- Human to say nothing of happiness in a recent press conference referring to two words - she cried. Was her private life matter?


- There are some corners of mind that every time someone touches emotional circuits in my heart, it will melt. Will surge corner crying my eyes and make themselves, nor explained why his sometimes so weak.


- The relationship between her longtime boyfriend - whom heaven remains how this rumor?

- We do not see each other as in the past but are still good friends.

- To never she will be happy to own. Ie find a shoulder to lean on throughout life?

- I also hope that one day confidently say that I am completely happy with and a solid prop. (Laugh)

- Preparation for the 20th anniversary Liveshow singing, surely she is still a lot to worry?

- Having done a lot of shows, but this time done in Hanoi, I can not help but worry. There currently is the peak season of football and have a lot of big shows at the same time, so I have to be cautious as to the audience to show my will feel worthy.


- Money, you have to budget for a big problem?

- Dong Do I have company partners with organizations concerned should my job is to sing and do the best for the body of the music scenario of the program.

- Find eyestrain do not see a pink ball in Liveshow upcoming guests. Are you afraid of being underdogs?

- Each artist has knack, not perhaps for fear that I will not underdogs show singing star female singer? Nothing in the show this time, I would like to invite the singer to tell your best friend to help life story and craft stories that they are learning about themselves.

- They say, Dolls is in ancient times already. Thanh Thao hours are on the other side of the slope of his career. Is this true?

- I believe there is always the other side of the spring in the hillside. Because the spring can not just come once, and go and leave cold winter is. Spring will be returned to those who know how to arouse it.

- And this Liveshow as something to salvage?

- I'm looking forward to the success of this concert and prove by my power. And this is the last concert of my epic. After this show, I will spend time with the family's small happiness. I want to have children in the next year.

Jacky Dai's father said only single father

- The relationship between you and your child how Jacky?

- My child is all of my life now.

- Constantly on tour, where time to her child care?

- I still have to fly away fly regularly with children and with external care for the baby.

- Thanh Thao is somewhat stricter in healing between father and son, Ngo Kien Huy and Jacky?

- I only know my baby's father University only. Great father was holding him from the hands doctors delivering babies, infant care and the side since childhood. And that deserves to baby-called father because very interested in the baby.

- Are the sins of Huy is too large, difficult to forgive?

- I do not want to mention these things not to mention, and those not worth mentioning. I do not want my child to read later the news is not necessary and not helpful what the baby at all.

No comments: