A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » Selena Gomez tears when performances and his experience with fans

In concert on his birthday in Indonesia recently, the singer burst into tears on stage and share their own difficulties, that many fans confused.

Hands to Myself singer was a performance full of tears right in the show marked the last 23/7 years old 24 days.


"The next song is a very important song for me", she shared the stage. "Because I was really disillusioned. Sometimes, I become stupid. I said many things that I did not really mean it, or express themselves in the wrong way because I did not care. "

"But the problem here is, never had any wars exploded in anger could win both. I know that from the depths of my heart, we can love each other, and can always be kind no matter how may pay the price. I believe we can do it, no matter what happens, "she shared.

Immediately after the show, the singer also had a long talk on Instagram words for the fans.

"Tonight I really felt no longer alone, I do not have a connection with both himself and his music," she wrote. "I never felt that my things, like clothes or video can define myself. I live for the present, and fear what has not happened yet. "

"I was dazed, stagnant and not take the time for yourself to self-examination that 'where we're at here?' I always tell the truth. I always take responsibility for your words, I have to let people know who I am, but I need to think about a few key aspects of my life. "


Although Selena Gomez did not specify the reason for the tears on stage or share on a page full of personal mood, many fans still astute to realize that this is her reaction before being offered as a medium countered center of community life, for defending friend Taylor Swift.

The case originated after the husband and wife Kim Kardashian shared a video recorded conversations as evidence Taylor Swift factors lie. While unrelenting war has yet come to an end, Selena shared on a personal Twitter account, saying, "There are many more important things to say that. Why people can not use their voice for the more serious problems? "


No comments: