A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » My Miss Christmas: 'I give you a fishing rod, not the fish'

As an independent woman, so the story of Miss Christmas My Hung Temple is always brief. Beautiful people do not like to mention too deep into personal matters, because it is "box" that she does not want to confide.


"Women want beautiful young are less ambitious go"

- She always appears with luxury charismatic young and still beautiful, So what makes a perfect Christmas My like?

- Speaking of secrets, I answered a lot then but mostly incomplete and may then and there I found myself just saw that it was enough. But now I feel it is not enough for young beautiful, young women from the inside, that is the soul. A soul is not ambitious, less hatred and delusion, it will make you much more beautiful children. If any aspiring women crave so much, how happy and well? Thus, the child will not face.

I found that young women want to know whether or not to keep looking at their eyes. A cheerful woman, equanimity will always young and beautiful and happy. Meanwhile, their lives will naturally serene, their hearts also cleaner and from there, the children are coming from inside. No cutlery or aesthetic approach is to hook the youth, only a new heart only help you youthful. It is said also that the experience after all those years, I learned.

- What do you think when recently had her photo photoshop too far, many people believe that surgical team is "grasping youth" for her?

- I did not know about the French fashion photo in my party photoshop too far. Photographer transfer photos on Vietnam and eventually edit the photos were distorted. I did not know things like this and I do not care much about that story anymore. I just want to concentrate on my work and life.

"I will spend the entire property to the child"

- As a busy mother with too many business and recreational activities, she sort of time how to take care of children?

- The first thing I would like to share, it is always proud of her daughter. Of course, I will not say much about her calves (in the name of Christmas My daughter). Many people think I do not have time with children is completely false, because in every human activity, I always present. So, I was a parent of the school elected as Chairman of the parent.

One thing no one knows, there is a new baby out of bed 14 year old mother to be independent, which means that she is always in my arms. And forever after, I go to a boarding school for children early independence. In this case, I was raised very thorough, extremely regulated hours and true science. She was very thoughtful education. The children use the phone is limited to focus on their studies and group activities. Thus, he will develop a lot better than at home with their parents, because I did not manage my time well.

- Can you tell us in detail what she and her daughter share?

- This is too much, but as I said, do not like to talk much about the calves themselves. I only emphasize that I do not stand in the high to low parenting and I, like my friend to share with you. From studies was about as subtle personal feelings, I want to share with me. I do it because I always easy to listen to their children rather than vigorously opposed, or express negative attitudes. Please parents near me by placing myself in order to understand the child better.

- As she shared her children at school is a very good education. Can you tell us about the monthly fees you pay for me?

- I would not say too carefully about the numbers that just want to talk about quality, as well as my orientation for children. In fact, many more poor economic family but they will give the school "genuine". So I just had a child, why I do not do that to me? I want to spend the entire property for my daughter, but I do not give me that fish for fishing rods. I used the money to invest in the education of children, for children with a solid foundation. I will not give you a bunch of money, as this will only cause damage to children only.

"I and three of the girls speak only 1-2 times / year"

- Stage and then, suddenly, she declared the father of her daughter. Why did you decide to speak out?

- I'm not allowed to say too much about it for a long time I do not want to mention. I'm proud of yourself and take care of child rearing. Since I was very young I had to do business and succeed, so the reference to the three poles of baby calves is not already. I will not answer why, expecting sympathy.

- Do you have regular contact with her daughter's father or not?


- One year we talk 1-2 times on the education of girls. It is a common concern of mine and he should be able together to chat. And normally, to give him my message did not do, because I was afraid of his girlfriend have bothered. And I would like to confirm that, I always keep a distance with three of his daughters. Until now, I still feed my baby and child care. So, I do not want to talk too much about old people.

No comments: