A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » Lindsay Lohan Dad revealed pregnant daughter

Michael Lohan says Lilo had confided in him about her pregnancy.


26/7 days, Michael Lohan - Lindsay Lohan's father - shared with 
Us Weekly about her daughter's own. "He told me to be pregnant and I believe her," Michael Lohan told.
lindsay lohan-bo-lo-child-tiet-thorn-bearing-bau-
Lindsay Lohan and dad.
Michael Lohan also spoke about her daughter's relationship with millionaire Egor Tarabasov. According announced Lilo, it is too early to say whether she and Egor Tarabasov have back together or not. "Let them heal. I want Lindsay to be happy. Of course, my wife and I will always be here for her," he concludes.
Earlier, on a personal page, Lindsay Lohan also hinted about pregnant by posting a picture of her wearing a fake baby bump, filming Labor Pains(2009) and wrote: "I'm pregnant". But then Lindsay Lohan deleted photos.
Last week, Lindsay Lohan and the story between Egor Tarabasov fiance loudly all over the papers. 30-year-old actor to denounce social networking millionaire lover cheating on her and over again with a prostitute. She admitted Egor Tarabasov (23) is his fiancé calling him the fiancé. Quarrels between the two cases affecting the neighbors and the police were called to Lindsay's apartment in London, England.
lindsay lohan-bo-lo-tiet-gai-child-bearing-bau-1-
Egor Tarabasov and Lindsay Lohan broke up after infidelity scandal.
Lindsay Lohan to speak out on social networks after the noise: "I was fine. I'm spending time with good friends. I'm sorry for your privacy to become louder. I act when fear fear and sadness. We all make mistakes. Unfortunately, my everything is always open. "
Lilo was on holiday at sea with friends. Meanwhile, Egor Tarabasov were moving furniture out of the apartment in common with Lindsay Lohan
.

No comments: