A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » Shock: 2 months, the girl was 8 director, producer solicited sex

Members said the female version F4 met disdained scene while developing his career in the Mainland.

The singer, actor Save Us Look recently accepted an interview with journalists Phoenix and share difficulties to Mainland career development. Save Us Look had been shocked by the expense of fair trade to be filming.


"I stayed there for 2 months and have met eight directors, producers require overnight to a role", Save Us Look said.


She was in Beijing for monetization should also accept wearing sexy scenes video directly. This work brought about 2,000 yuan revenue / month. Liu was breaking as happy to be offered to participate in three film projects, several advertising contracts.

"As long as it's too much for my time in Taiwan. But unexpectedly, while meeting all want asking me drunk and demanded sex. Among men with a film director idol Zhejiang stations. I said willing to lower remuneration, but absolutely do not sell themselves. The result, he threatened all that night, and hit my face, "she recalled.

"I was not the proscription of the relationship between the actor and producer. Sandra Ng was also married director, Tang Wei also married director. But they do not treat me like that, they said I needed acting and just sleep a night and then discarded.

I had lived a clean life. They have their own rules, I have to live their motto, "Save Us Look angry.
Save Us Look is the female version F4 leader of Taiwan, graduated from National Taiwan University, possibly created in English and French. She was noticed after taking a number of film projects as a migratory bird season, Intimate traps Arabic, Please help me, god love.

No comments: