A

Slider

" });
Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

POLITICS

OPINION

ENTERTAINMENT

TECH

SCIENCE

HEALTH

TRAVEL

» » Hoai Lam: 'Proud to be called adoption Hoai Linh'

Champion familiar face also shared way of life, living and dining are also very similar to his adoptive father.

- Have information Hoai Lam was asked to coach The Voice Kids but he refused. True or not?

In recent years, there are many programs for inviting me to participate, including The Voice Kids. However, I found not suitable, fear not fulfill the responsibilities entrusted program should not accept. Maybe next time, I will again become candidates of a particular program that I truly love.

- Lam will answer what if someone told her "lazy", rely on the shadow of Hoai Linh?
- I've heard this from many sides. But I think the three parts are the largest located in the heart of the audience, so his shadow is also very big with many people, not their own (laughs).


With me, it also causes the pressure because I have not really made a breakthrough. But luckily I was as a child of three parts should feel very normal and accepted as natural.


- In showbiz, something that Lam feel tired, do not suit yourself?

- Industry always has its own pressure. However, if we know how to live between gain and loss tolerance will feel happy. Greatest joy when I do this job is a lot of people interested, loved her and that requires more effort, more responsible life many times to deserve his attention. - The name "Hoai Linh adoption" brings advantages Hoai Lam and what pressure? - The pressure that I have to pass on to the audience only a singer more to Hoai Lam, but attached to his name is also a pride that instead.

- Three animal Hoai Linh affect career and his life like?

- How the Holy father, I also have a certain influence on the way we live, the way of living, eating and especially the coast of three.


- Hoai Lam has just released the music video for "Yourself," the title track of how meaningful to you at this time?

- The title track is my mood recently. After a break to find their own new inspiration, I felt grown up a lot. I'm also making a lot of plans and timelines to achieve its objectives.

In the immediate future, MV Oneself gift I want to give the audience before embarking on new projects.

- The content of the song makes the listener feel out of place, to play with. Is his mood at the start of famous showbiz?

- True. This is my heart the start page is better known audience. I was young, ambitious, and most dreams are always want to assert their own abilities or think things should be. Just because there is so much going on in my head at the same time that self-inflicted pressure for yourself. Sometimes I feel playing with the same.

- To fans have to wait too long, someone responsible Hoai Lam selfish, thinking only of yourself hobby?

- Honestly, I am also very anxious about this, but artists must have new feelings sublimated in the work of art. I will try to return as soon as not to betray the fans. Which themselves are afraid of feeling wanderous without finding new inspiration.

- The way that many people choose Forestry listed him into the "other person". Lam think about this statement?

- The majority of people making art must "other people". Since there are differences to meet audience demand.

I think I still have a score yet overcome as shyness, poor communication from the crowd, sometimes do not know talk so did the fans upset.

No comments: